Meme

My friend Paula tagged me to fill this out. It's a bunch of stuff you always wanted to know about me, except my most embarassing moment. You'll have to wait until the next playground game of Truth or Dare for that. Paula asked where the name Meme came from, suggesting it was of French etymology. I think the name comes from its subject: MeMe.

1. Were you named after anyone? No, my parents wanted my older sister to be able to call me baby Kris (Chris) while I was in utero.
2. When was the last time you cried? When Joshua threw up on me while Caleb dumped cheerios and milk on the floor. We were guests in a friend's house, to boot.
3. Do you like your handwriting? No. It was my worst mark in grade school, too. Needs improvement.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? Cajun turkey
5. Do you have kids? Kids. Babies. Caleb is 2. Joshua is 7 months.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? I hope so.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Too much.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? If it were free.
10. What is your favourite cereal? Plain cheerios
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope, too lazy.
12. Do you think you are strong? Physically- I've got strong legs. I'm strong enough to lean on the Lord for everything else.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? I don't think it exists, but it would be something with chocolate chunks, peanut butter, caramel swirl and cheesecake.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes, or maybe their posture.
15. Red or pink? Red
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? I am awkward in conversations.
17. Who do you miss the most? Kevin, always Kevin.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black pants and red patent leather heels.
20. Have you ever re-gifted? Oh yeah.
21. What are you listening to right now? NPR, what else?
22. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Gray
23. Favorite smells? My baby's head (my mother in law tuned me into that precious, fleeting smell), gardenias, hazelnut coffee
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My far away husband.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Very much. She is inspiring and makes me think
26. Favorite sports to watch? Um. Sports? Watch?
30. Favorite food? Anything with curry.
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
32. Last movie you watched? At the theater- Charlie Wilson's War, At home- Elizabeth
33. What color shirt are you wearing? One with black and white wide stripes
34. Summer or winter? Winter in Germany. Summer now that I have kids.
35. Hugs or kisses? Kisses from Kevin. Hugs from everyone else.
36. Favorite dessert? Quality cheesecake. Not grocery store stuff.
37. What book are you reading now? The American Woman's Home by Catharine Beecher and Harriet Beecher Stowe
38. What is on your mousepad? Don't have one
39. What did you watch on tv last night? I don't have our tv hooked up.
40. Favorite sound? A train.
41. Rolling stones or Beatles? Beatles. Although I'd be more comfortable with a choice of 90's bands.
42. What is the furthest you have been from home? Mauritius (It's a little island country off the coast of Madagascar.)
43. Do you have a special talent? Special? I can make a photograph. But now, thanks to digicams, so can everyone. Is it a talent if you studied it in college for 4 years? I think that's called a skill.
44. Where were you born? Clarksville, Tennessee. Same place I live now.

To pass on the getting to know you vibe, I tag Laura, Kristin, and Joni.

Post a Comment