Day 70 sequence

Day 70
I haven't abandoned the picture a day project. I'm just behind in uploading them. What a surprise.
But I wanted to share this scene. I had a fun time playing on the floor with the twins during the boys' naptime today. They are pretty happy these days and so fun to play with. I kind of set them up by putting just one toy between them but I wanted to see what would happen.

Toy in between them
Both going for it
Oh! She made her move!
He's out and not happy about it. Trying to get a last swipe in.
She deftly moved it to her other hand, he's ready to roll out.
Yep. He rolled over and he's still sad. She acts innocent.

Melissa  – (March 12, 2010 at 4:31 AM)  

Love this-- she looks so much like you! What did you ever decide for their room? Maybe that can be picture #71.

MSB  – (March 12, 2010 at 4:38 AM)  

It must be fascinating to watch twins interact!

Post a Comment