Days 49 through 58
Day 49, February 18
My littlest sister Katie drove all the way to see us for Caleb's birthday. I had two very excited boys.
Day 50, February 19
Caleb's birthday cake, before it went into the oven.
Day 51, February 20
Caleb's 4th birthday cake at the party.
Other shots from the party:
The kids made and decorated guitars out of little gift boxes and rubber bands, with a little help.
The pinata. Sounded like a good idea.
Brooke got it in the kisser, sending out a spray of candy. You can see the pinata pros already gathering booty.
Caleb was the less-than-gracious-host stockpiling his candy under his bottom. Yep. He' sitting on his stash to make sure no one takes it. I think he suffered from a case of "Too-Much-Birthday." He was a little overwhelmed by the attention and activity of the day.
The day ended well, though with new pajamas and time with the family before bed.
Day 52, February 21
Caleb and Katie glamming up the McDonald's playground.
Caleb got to choose where we went for lunch. Thankfully his birthday choice only happens once a year.
My oldest is 4. I no longer have 4 under 4. We're so close to being on easy street, right?
Day 53, February 22
Pedicure with a baby boy in my lap.
Day 54, February 23
"Can Miss Robin read our story?"
And of course she did. We miss her!
Day 55, February 24
My babies are 5 months old today! I still keep thinking that they are 2 months old and should stay asleep in their carseats when we go quiet places like church. Yet it feels like they've always been in my life.
Day 56, February 25
I put the twins on the floor for some tummy time. I looked over later and saw them playing together. Then Gideon got Evelyn with the ol' Fish-hook.
Of course he followed it up with a sweet face-touch.
Day 57, February 26
Can I will spring to come if I decorate like Easter is tomorrow?
(It was freezing cold.)Day 58, February 27
Second date night since the twins were born. Went to an amazing house show by Waterdeep and we talked to Don Chaffer after. I loved going with Kevin and listening to the music he introduced me to 8 years ago and we have been listening to since.















Great to see photos of you and Kevin, too. Everyone looks great!