Getting ready for Kevin to come home



We are getting ready for Kevin's return from Iraq. I am getting so excited that I keep telling Caleb about what we are going to do when Kevin gets back. Caleb just repeats, "Dada come back in June." I can't convince him that June is indeed tomorrow and Dada's return is immanent. We painted a couple of welcome home signs today and Caleb couldn't help but clap his paint-covered hands. He was delighted with the spray, until we had to use the cold hose water to get it off.
We can't wait!

Starla Jewelry  – (June 1, 2008 at 5:52 AM)  

i am super-excited for you guys! it's always such a happy time when they FINALLY come home. woohoo!!! ~Karen

Anonymous –   – (June 1, 2008 at 12:12 PM)  

this is too cute. i am so happy that you and the boys get to be with kevin again. can not wait to see photos of the happy family.

Mom  – (June 2, 2008 at 4:56 AM)  

We are so glad that Kevin is coming home! I love each of you so much and look forward to the beach! Love, Mom

JStar  – (June 3, 2008 at 11:55 AM)  

I hope Kevin gets home soon! I'm excited for you guys!

Childress Family  – (June 4, 2008 at 10:30 AM)  

Just my daily check for reunion photos!

Starla Jewelry  – (June 6, 2008 at 8:23 AM)  

i keep coming back hoping that your next "Kevin's Home!" post has arrived. alas, i'll keep praying for your big reunion! ~Karen

Anonymous –   – (June 6, 2008 at 3:33 PM)  

you are so slack and a bit shady! call a sister! :)

Post a Comment