He's Home!





Okay, he's home. He's been home for a few days, but I just couldn't tear myself away to come sit at the computer. But now he's at work, so I'm back here.

Kevin flew into the Passenger Terminal at the airfield on post and we were allowed to walk out to the runway to see the airplane land. Caleb was so excited to see the big thing up close. He's been telling Kevin "Nice airplane, Dada," for several days now. And he couldn't get over how the stairs came out of the plane and Soldiers disembarked. He keeps telling the story to Kevin.
Our friend Robin came to see Kevin in and was kind enough to take some photos. She took a family one, but I'll have to post it later.

Anonymous –   – (June 7, 2008 at 6:00 AM)  

so happy for you guys and glad that kev is at home safe and sound.

Starla Jewelry  – (June 7, 2008 at 7:41 AM)  

woohoo! i'm so glad you're all together. :) big smiles here for you! ~Karen

Mom  – (June 7, 2008 at 8:21 PM)  

We are all so glad that Kevin is home! Can't wait to see you soon at the beach! Love, Mom, Dad,Katie and Meredith

Beth  – (June 7, 2008 at 10:28 PM)  

Oh Kristen, I'm so happy and excited for you guys. How great to have him home again. The boys (and you, I'm sure) must be so excited. YAY!

the watson family  – (June 9, 2008 at 12:44 PM)  

Yeah!! Praise God that he is home safely and that you are all back together as a family again! Way to hang in there through the tough separation! You both are awesome and an inspiration for us right now...thanks! :) Enjoy hanging out as a family of four again!! We love you guys.
r, e & a

Anonymous –   – (June 15, 2008 at 7:45 PM)  

i like joshua's chew toy

Post a Comment