November Leaves

What would you do with a pile of leaves on a crisp autumn afternoon? A little leaf kicking was involved and a couple of jumps into the pile, but Caleb's reaction was twofold. First, go pee. Second, floss his toes with leaves.

So, what would you (or yours) do?

Childress Family  – (November 18, 2007 at 7:22 PM)  

We're going to try this when Dada comes home. I've saved this chore just for him. I bet Anna will carry the leaves one by one across the yard and make her own pile. She likes to reorganize.

Paula  – (November 19, 2007 at 7:16 AM)  

Ethan would pull out his shirt and stuff them all down. Makes for fun diaper changing! The leaf pile has given us HOURS of good times this year.

Embrace the Circus  – (November 20, 2007 at 10:53 PM)  

If she'd ever seen one, Kathleen would LOVE a pile of leaves, I think. For now we'll just have to settle for piles of sand!

Post a Comment