Halloween Photos

Caleb wasn't sure how what to do with this lollipop, but he knew that if he chewed long enough, something yummy seeped out. We visited with his friends Ellie the elephant and little Brooke, a lion, before we went door to door.

Unknown  – (November 3, 2007 at 8:11 PM)  

Passing out candy was Ellie's favorite part, too. She finally settled down once she was able to do that...still, the masks freaked her out. Adorable video, Caleb (good thinking to tape, Momma)

Embrace the Circus  – (November 5, 2007 at 6:02 PM)  

You know, we've got the little leiderhosen for a German boy Halloween costume. I guess what we're missing is a boy!

Mom  – (November 5, 2007 at 6:57 PM)  

Krissy you have done an amazing job with your blog. I love the video of Caleb. The pictures are adorable. Thanks for being a great mom to my grandsons and a great wife for Kevin.
Love, Mom

Building Walls  – (November 7, 2007 at 7:53 PM)  

Hi Kristin! It's Mary... Marie's sister in law and yes.. the absent friend's sister :) I've only met you.. wish I'd been able to get to know you better.. but love marie's stories of the friendships. Have to say I've got a couple good memories of Kevin.. yes even his encouraging my child to run with a full bag of pine needles into Marie's house.. .. :) anyway I wanted you to know that I'm praying for you all-especially with Kevin gone, and I hope you're doing well. :)

JStar  – (November 11, 2007 at 10:33 PM)  

I love the little German costume!

Post a Comment