New words

I still don't have a camera, so I feel like I don't have anything to post. But I have to share this.
Caleb is learning new words everyday, picking up on things I don't even pay attention to. Like the other day when he was walking around after his bath saying look up, look up, because I'd told him to look up when I was rinsing his hair.
Tonight after I put him to bed he called out saying, poo poo. So I started taking his dipe off and he said Tee-Dus. I had no clue, until I said it over and over in my head. "Tee-Dus, fens," he said over and over until I realized he was telling me about the story I'd read him about Jesus and his friends. Wow. I read that story, well, I don't even remember when I read it to him, but it was this morning or yesterday. He has a great memory. Scary sometimes, but mostly sweet. I read him the story again and he went poo on the potty. He sure likes to read on the pot.
He's telling me stories of his own. He told me about Dada taking a bath with him, about splashing and washing hair. Okay, so it was more like, Dada, bath, splash-splash, hair, but you get the point. It's fun when he strings together words like that, and that he remembers Kevin. He also knows which cell phone is Dada's, even though Kevin's just has a little piece of red on it to differentiate it.
Joshua's news isn't nearly as exciting. Just drool and huge smiles. He really has a sweet disposition and I'm getting to see it more now that I've been more disciplined with his schedule and he's settled into a good sleeping and napping pattern. Praise God for sleep.

JStar  – (November 14, 2007 at 9:51 PM)  

So cute! I love the Jesus, Friends part. It's so neat how they really do learn something new everyday!

Paula  – (November 16, 2007 at 2:36 PM)  

Oh Kristen, it sounds like you are a wonderful mother. I'm praying for you during these days alone ( or at least without Kevin!) Love to you and your babes.

Anonymous –   – (November 17, 2007 at 6:04 PM)  

i love it!

TW  – (November 17, 2007 at 7:12 PM)  

I am so happy you are doing well! It sounds like your boys are amazing. Take care and keep up the great work! YOu are awesome.

Post a Comment