Joshua's first bottle
Now that Kevin is gone, one of the sweetest things is to see pictures or video of him with the boys. This picture is old, but I'm just now organizing these old shots. (Thanks Laura.)
Kevin gave Joshua his first bottle at age 3 weeks. He took it like a champ. Kevin did well, too. When he gave Caleb his first bottle, Kevin was a little icked out by breast milk. He wouldn't even taste it to see if it really does taste like grapefruit juice. Not that I would taste it either, even though they say you should to make sure it hasn't soured. I say, if it stinks, chuck it. In which case, Hannah would be long gone by now. And this time, Kevin is pretty much a professional Dada. He was all thumbs the first go round, but so was I.

what an amazingly sweet photo...such a great daddy...m