Help! Vote for your favorite photo for Joshua's birth announcement
I know it's way late, but I'm going to make Joshua's announcement. I just can't decide on which photo to use. Kevin likes one a lot, but I'm divided. Click on the photo below to see the rest of the album, then let me know your favorite, either in the comments or email me. I have to decide in the next couple days, so, hurry, and thanks!
-Kristen
![]() |
| Options for Joshua's Announceme |


they are all adorable but i like number 17 and 19 the best...good luck!
hey, i like the first one and the last one...he is really cute.
I really like #4 and #7. In 4 he looks like he's whistling and that's cute.
Did you take these? I like the close up of him laying in the grass. It is very creative.
TW, yep, I took them. But I had to borrow a friend's digital camera, because my 2 cameras are broken. I'm working on getting them fixed, then I'll be able to take some photos with more controlled light. But thanks, for the compliment.
Hey Kristen, I like the first one a lot. What a sweet guy!
All the pictures were pretty mediocre, I would expect you to have pictures of higher caliber, but i guess not..