365 days of pictures
One of the reasons I've been so slack in posting on the blog is that since Kevin got me this new phone I've rarely touched the computer. And blogging from my phone feels prohibitive because as awesome as the touch keyboard is, I'm just not that fast on it.
Two of the other reasons I haven't been blogging are biting my ankles right now (or each other). The final two reasons are cooing under their gym, sounding ready for a change of scenery.
But I got the idea from my friend Natalie to post 365 days of pics on Facebook, and thought I'd put them up here, too.
A caveat though, is that most of the pictures will probably be from my phone so I don't know how good they will look on a computer monitor. Guess we'll see. I might abort, but I doubt it. So here are days 1-4.
Day 1

Day 2

Day 3.1 Gideon found his hands.

Day 3.2 Evelyn is expressing how we all feel today. Sick and miserable.

Day 4.1

Day 4.2

Day 4.3

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Oh, I'm so psyched you posted! The kiddos look great and soooo sweet. I hope you are enjoying some rest when you can get it. Keeping your family in our thoughts and prayer. Much Love.
L
Oh how exciting. I'm looking forward to pictures every day (or as often as you can get them up...I totally understand how that goes).
The twins are getting big!! As they should, right? And Evelyn is such a cute little girl. It's fun to see a little pixie in the mix.