365 days of pics. Again.

I'm tired of feeling bad about not having anything for Kevin to look at. He can see my blog but not my Facebook. So this is for him. I'll watermark my pics soon. Maybe tomorrow, but for now, I'm going to start the new year right, without worrying about the 200 pics I failed to post from last year. This might go a little haywire when we start moving in April, if Kevin doesn't buy us a MacBook, but I want to share while I can.

Day 1 of 365 days of pics:
Evelyn welcoming the new year.

Day 2: Classic Evelyn when she's excited
Always underfoot and under-skirt.
 A kiss from Gideon.

 Joshua: "Baby attaaaack!!"
Day 3: My babies sat at the kids' table. No booster, no high chairs. Big kids, now.
 Day 4: Mmmmm, milk (I will be so relieved when we get out of the sippy cup phase.)
 Day 5: Spent the whole afternoon (while all four kiddos napped, boo) looking for my passport. All I found was this busted old passport from 24 years ago. Hilarious. I'm always worried about being a mouth-breather!
 Day 6: Bed head. A definite hair don't. (Might be time for my baby's first hair cut. Wah.)
 Channelling Schroeder.

Childress Family  – (January 10, 2011 at 11:32 AM)  

Fun pics! Thanks for sharing for us poor non-Facebookers. Where, oh where, are you moving to in April???

Heather  – (January 12, 2011 at 2:41 PM)  

You guys are back!

The kiddo's look amazing Kristen. Constant excitement in your home I'm sure!

Post a Comment