6 months old!



(Looks painful, but she didn't even cry.)



Beth  – (April 1, 2010 at 9:55 PM)  

Are they really six months old already?! Those are some beautiful pictures, Kristen.

Childress Family  – (April 2, 2010 at 11:20 AM)  

Wow 6 months is a huge milestone! Yay! All a breeze from now on, right? :-) Way to go, Mommy!

Melissa  – (April 2, 2010 at 2:06 PM)  

They are just sooo precious, Kristen! Sometimes I'll think "Well, Evelyn is obviously Kristen and Gideon is Kevin's MiniMe" but then they switch and he looks just like you. So fun. I love 6mo old-- not loving 2.75years right now, but we'll survive.

Claire  – (April 3, 2010 at 7:53 AM)  

They are so beautiful! I love the individual shots you got too-- they are getting so big!

Unknown  – (April 3, 2010 at 5:18 PM)  

Wow! What great pics you got...great eye!

Unknown  – (April 5, 2010 at 7:19 PM)  

these pictures are as adorable as ever! :) love & miss you guys!

Post a Comment