Nervous: Boys, Girls, or a Boy and a Girl
So finally, after 11 weeks of waiting, we'll get to find out the sexes of the babies tomorrow, as long as they cooperate. I'm thrilled that my older sister, Amanda, gets to come with me. That way I won't be alone when I see the twins. And Caleb and Joshua will get to see their little siblings on the screen.
Of course I miss Kevin all of the time. Increasingly. But at big moments like this, I really would love to be holding his hand. For our little (soon to be big) family to be together. But alas, we all make sacrifices for the things we believe in.
What I am really nervous about, is finding out the sexes. If anyone has asked whether I want a girl, I have always replied with, "At least one." But the truth is that I am scared that if there are two little boys swimming around inside, that no one would believe me when I say that I am thrilled. A daughter would be a fun departure from my boy-filled world. An opportunity to have a different kind of relationship. Mother-daughter relationships, though fraught with complications and implications, are fundamentally different than the mother-son relationships I've witnessed. Though I know of several families with all sons that are incredibly close-knit, these boys/men seem to be an exception. Daughters just call their moms more, usually, and have a close relationship with their mothers. So anyways, it would fun to have a daughter.
But I know boys. And I love my sons. More boys would be an enormous blessing. And I've got a ton of boy clothes. But I might have to keep the dog. Just so I could put a bow in her hair every once in a while.

Very well said! Good luck tomorrow... I can't wait to hear the big news!! :)
you know you will have to let us all know as soon as you find out! :) i'm very excited for you!
i should be the first one you callllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciteddddddd :)
so excited/anxious!
let's hope they do cooperate.
and i think i should be the second on the list.
can NOT wait to know. i will be praying for you today. must be so hard not to have kevin there with you. glad amanda will be though.
Oooohhh, Krissy!!! This is a great day!!! Maybe you're at your appointment right now?!! That's so fun. Let us know...Can't wait to find out!!! I was just thinking the other day that you should be finding out soon!! Yeeeaaa!!!!
We'll keep checking!! I'm hoping for a girl, too.