The last test I'll have to take for a while
Joshua woke up early with me one morning a few weeks ago. Do you think he gets it?
Baby number 3 from Kristen Toth on Vimeo.
By the way, I now know that there is a smudge on the lens of my camera (a baby's dirty fingerprint, no doubt), which is why I say in the video "It's not a hundred percent clear." But really it is. Also, I was silly and thought that the horizontal line in the circle window was the one that mattered, but really it's the vertical line that is the sign of a positive test.
So, we're having a baby! Don't know the due date, but we should soon. I'm having a dating ultrasound on Sunday. I'm either 9 weeks right now (with a due date of Sept. 29) or 13 weeks (with a due date of Aug. 31). Kevin's due back in August.

Congratulations! That's fantastic... It's nice to have another person along for the three-babe roller coaster!
Here's hoping you feel well. (Morning/all-day sickness with two under three and a husband gone isn't so fun -- and Jim was only gone a couple of weeks!)
Congrats...funny, b/c I was just thinking the other day, "I wonder when Toth Baby #3 is going to be here!" I'm even more impressed than I already was (and that's hard to do) with your Crossfit times now--you're prego and STILL a beast!!! Way to go, Krissy!! Congrats to Kevin, too when you talk to him!! :)
Awwww, congratulations! thanks for including us in on that precious moment!
Hooooooray!...and you are a CrossFit Beast!
Congratulations! Maybe it will be a girl.
Congrats, and my goodness! I've been trying to plan out when we should have #3, but I get overwhelmed thinking of another baby! I guess you've had awhile longer to get used to having 2 though. Anyway, yea! Hope you are feeling well!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys. I don't think I'm going to tell Josh though. Then he'll be all, "See? Now we have to have another one. We can't let the Toth's beat us." Because, you know, having babies is a competition. But that is awesome and I will be praying for all of you during your pregnancy.
Wow! Didn't see that one coming! Congratulations to you all! And, though your boys are just perfect darlings, I do hope there's some pink in your future. :-)
Or maybe you'll be the first of our group to have twins?! Look out!
Congratulations to you and Kevin! We are so excited for you guys!
Congratulations Kristen!!
no stinkin' way. i assume you're wanting the trifecta boys?? ha! we'll i'm so happy for you guys. i'm praying for the august due date so our kids can be august pals. :)
YAY! This will teach me to check in with you more often!