Kevin's 10 year High School Reunion and Kevin goes shopping for Kristen
I complain that we never have any photos of Kevin and I together. I jumped at the chance to have my dad snap a few before we left for Kevin's reunion. And by snap, I mean snap. I had to MAKE him take more than one. Maybe he's stuck in the "film is valuable" mindset. In these digital days, always take like 6...
Anyways, the reunion was, well, okay. Truthfully, I was dreading it. Kevin went to the other high school in Augusta (Evans) and I was only at Lakeside HS for my last two years. I knew 2 people there, and only by name. But it didn't last that long, and we had some interesting conversations with people doing some cool things. A guy named Kasey works at the swanky W Hotel in Times Square and had some funny celebrity stories. My shoes weren't terribly uncomfortable either, so that must have added to my congeniality towards these strangers.
Kevin was given two awards:
Most time served in the military, 6 years. (Though we're pretty sure he was the only one there that served...)
And Last to RSVP. Nice. He did so two days before the event. Could have been later, I say. As he said when receiving his award- Yay! I'm the most inconsiderate!
Also, a note to the dress that I wore. Kevin bought it for me in Philadelphia on his last trip from home. I love it. It fits me perfectly and I love that he picked it out, all by himself. Can't you just see him perusing the racks in Anthropologie? It's so funny, because when we go shopping together (which was like 5 months ago) he's always running off to a boy store, and out of the girl stores. But without me there, he spent his precious time finding me a dress. How sweet, and spot-on.

love the dress. good job, kev.
Great dress. You look gorgeous, Krissy!
That is all just fabulous. And I love that dress. And that is a sweet picture of the two of you.
yeah, i graduated with kevin and i did not want to go to the reunion. of course i would have had to make a special 8 hour trip to augusta. i didn't hang out with hardly anyone from that class, they were kinda mean to me. i hung out with everyone from lakeside! i felt like i went there and not evans.
that is such a cute dress. good job, kevin! if jim ever did that for me, i'd wear it every day. :)
Love the dress, Krissy! Great pic, Kevin! Hope you guys had a great night out together without the boys. You look fab!
Kristen, you look beautiful! And Kevie looks pretty good too! I can't believe that he bought you a dress! I don't think Jim would ever take on that challenge.