CrossFit Total

I just wanted to elaborate a little on my FitNess post that's usually hanging out in grey over there on the right. I got 3 new personal records (pr), so I'm celebrating with a post in the big column. (Lame...)
Ran easy 4 miles, with the new jogging stroller. It was definitely an easy ride, but alas, not self-propelled.
CrossFit WOD: "CrossFit Total"
Back squat, 1 rep
Shoulder Press, 1 rep
Deadlift, 1 rep
This is a fun workout because you get to try to max out on each of those lifts. My total was 440. My last CFT was 350 (8/13) and the one before that was 325. What a big difference. I guess it has been two months.
Back Squat-155# (pr); Shoulder Press- 75# (pr); Deadlift- 210# (pr)
Personal records for me all around, but I still felt weak on the shoulder press. I wish could break it down a little more and not have to jump in 5# intervals. I guess that's what the CrossFit gym is for.

Natalie  – (October 26, 2008 at 6:19 PM)  

That's some good weight on the DL kristen, im excited for you.

Michelle  – (October 27, 2008 at 6:53 PM)  

Wow! Huge jumps...way to go! I'm starting some strength cycle concoction tomorrow in the hopes that I'll make bigger lifting gains soon. Only 3 more days til our hubbies are home! Can't wait!

Heather  – (October 29, 2008 at 11:46 AM)  

I've been meaning to tell you that I'm very impressed with your workouts! You are doing a great job! I know those personal bests are great motivation and your numbers are really excellent. Keep it up!

TW  – (October 29, 2008 at 12:23 PM)  

WOW! Kristen is all I have to say about cross fit.

I also wanted to mention I love the new landing page with the boys faces. That is a great photo and look for the newly redesigned web page.

Post a Comment