Weekend in ATL





We went to Atlanta for the weekend. My friend from college, Patrick Gosnell, got married to a beautiful woman at the Callanwolde Fine Arts Center on Sunday. Kevin's sister, Laura, lives in Marietta with her husband and their son, Elliott. They are our closest family, and we love finding excuses to stay with them. They also watched our boys so that we could attend the wedding in peace. Elliott is just 2 weeks older than Joshua, so it is great fun to see them play together. And Caleb loved baby Elliott. My favorite is hearing C tell Elliott, "It's alright. You're okay. You don't need to cry, Elliott." He has ceased telling this to Joshua, who seems to be going through a crying-tantrum spell. (A bit early, if you ask me. But since I noticed that I was coddling his little outbursts, I've turned to ignoring them and now his tantrums have lessened.) We had fun catching up with the family, going with them to their delightful church, and chatting about everything we have in common. Thanks for your hospitality, Clarks!

Josh  – (September 23, 2008 at 5:27 PM)  

Man, you did beat me to the blog! Thanks for posting those cute pictures. We loved having you!

Unknown  – (September 25, 2008 at 6:58 PM)  

Kristen,
Those are great pics! I love the window shot.

Post a Comment