My little Politico. Sorry Dad. Sorry Katie.

I was listening to the radio as I made dinner the other night, and Caleb was in the kitchen with me "making coffee" with my old coffee maker. There was (yet another) story about the tight race between Clinton and Obama, and Caleb stopped what he was doing, walked over to me and said clear as day, "Barack Obama." Since then, he's been saying "Vote for Barack Obama" as he walks through the house, eats dinner, plays, etc. They say he has the youth vote, you know.

PS- I am intentional about not watching TV when the kids are awake, but I didn't realize he was actually listening to NPR. Sorry Dad, guess you'll have to give him some doses of Rush when we visit, just to be fair and balanced.

KBG  – (February 14, 2008 at 12:17 AM)  

That's hysterical. Apparently he's been energized by the movement. It's hard not to get swept up!

Jake  – (February 14, 2008 at 6:10 AM)  

"Vote for John McCain" just wouldn't be nearly as fun to say.

Post a Comment