The Blog Bandwagon

After resisting for quite some time, I have jumped on the blog bandwagon. It's just such a good way to keep up with friends and family. I know I read my friends' blogs more than I email them, and I've gotten complaints about the ridiculous large photo attachments that I send. I wanted to set this up and post a few pictures of our new baby boy before the move. Feel free to pass this on to anyone we may mutually know if you want. But please, don't send this link to John Childress because Kevin is no longer speaking to him. Although John is doing important business protecting our homeland, Kevin is mad because John won't answer his persistent emails.
Thanks for visiting the site.

MSB  – (August 28, 2007 at 1:33 PM)  

The comment about John made me laugh... and I needed a good laugh today!
BTW this is Mandy Blank

Post a Comment